A Vigor membership opens your world of exercise and adventure, we teach you as much as you want to learn about your exercise and diet and introduce you to a vast network of like-minded people wanting a fun and active lifestyle.
You have 3 options for an annual (rolling) membership:
The Bronze membership costs $220 (incl GST) and includes:
- A Health & Fitness consultation (book online with Liam)
- Access to all Vigor weekly outdoor group exercise sessions for running, cycling and kayaking
- Weekly newsletters for each sport you participate in
- Discounted treatments and consultations for all clinical services at Vigor
- Discounted indoor group exercise sessions (Cycling, Strength & Stretch)
- Discounted Vigor events, camps and tours
- Discounts with our many sponsors
The Silver membership costs $550 (incl GST) and includes all of the above plus:
- A 12-month basic coaching plan, this will suit people wanting to follow a regular training program who need guidance with their training but are not super serious with their goals.
The Gold membership costs $1650 (incl GST) and includes all of the Bronze membership plus:
- A 12-month detailed coaching plan, this will suit athletes with specific goals wanting a high level of guidance and support to achieve big goals.
Payment can be made at the Vigor Studio via eftpos or via EFT, for this option send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We suggest you check out the weekly exercise timetable on the homepage. The best way to make the most of your membership is to book in your Health & Fitness Consultation and show up to our regular training sessions and watch your fitness improve!
Group Exercise Philosophy
The Vigor philosophy is to educate the client on correct exercise techniques and habits to reduce the risk of injury and illness.
Too many fitness providers fail to encourage sustainable exercise. This can lead to long term health and fitness problems. The Vigor team aims to break down barriers often confronted by the general public when it comes to participation in sport. If you want to improve your running, cycling, kayaking or swimming, we are here to help. The indoor strength and stretch classes are perfect for your recovery and maintenance, the best way to avoid injury.
How it works
To participate in the indoor sessions you can just show up to the Strength & Stretch sessions at the Collingwood Athletics Club. Strength starts at 4:45pm with Stretch straight after at 5:30pm. You can come to either or both. Members pay $10 total, non members are $20 total or $10 per class. The indoor cycling is at the clinic address in Clifton Hill, this will only occur on Wednesday mornings 7-8am during winter (June-August). You can book your spot online and the cost is $10.
To participate in the outdoor sessions you will need to become a Vigor Member. This includes professionally coached running, cycling, and kayaking group sessions for everyone. Swimming sessions can be arranged by appointment.
The easiest way to get started is to come to one of the sessions and talk to the coaches/instructors to start the learning process. As the months progress, your confidence grows with the knowledge you gain at each session. In time you’ll be well equipped to exercise how you want and most importantly you’ll be loving it!!